Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spoke Too Soon

Apparently today's earlier announcements were just a warmup for another this afternoon, as the Bucks have traded second-year forward Matt Summers to the Mississippi RiverKings to prove some rumors and make up for the fact that Dustin Traylen did not sign with them after the trade during the offseason.

I really wish I had known Matt was leaving so I could have said goodbye, but I guess I'll just have to try to say hi when he's in town with the RiverKings now.

Adding insult to injury, Rick Kozak is wearing No. 19 tonight.

Obviously Coach Ruskowski knows what he's doing, but I can't help but feel bad for Matt being brought back here only to be traded a few games into the season.

It's pretty remarkable how many times the Bucks come up on here...and also interesting that the Ryan Penney signing is listed as occurring on Monday.

No comments: