Thursday, October 9, 2008

Postgame Thoughts

Tonight's game started sloppy and got better as time went along. Coach said he blames himself for not giving the guys more 5-on-5 practice, but that he saw a lot of things he liked and hopes to see them carry over to tomorrow night's contest.

Serge Dube, who was behind the bench, pretty much agreed with Coach and cited the team's 43 shots as a good sign for future offensive production.

You can see the final box here, Bryan Benway's press release here and Brian Sandalow's take here.

I'll link to my game story as soon as it's online tomorrow morning.

In the other preseason game tonight, the Oklahoma City Blazers defeated the Tulsa Oilers, 4-3. Here is the box score on that one.

I will post more about tonight's game tomorrow, and I'll try to follow the game tomorrow night even though I'll be at Shirley Field for the Cigarroa-Alice football game. We'll see how that works out.

No comments: