Saturday, January 10, 2009

Game Day No. 34

Sorry I didn't post anything earlier in the day; I had to take care of a few things at the office, and they ended up taking much longer than expected. 

Meanwhile, the Bucks (19-10-4, 42 points) and Corpus Christi IceRays (13-16-4, 30 pts.) will be facing off in a little while for the sixth of their 13 games this season.

As my story from last night's 4-3 overtime loss to the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs (21-11-2, 44 pts.) makes pretty clear, Coach Ruskowski will be doing any and everything in his power to get some new players in here during the All-Star break. Tonight's game certainly didn't seem to be his main concern.

But anyway, you can read Bryan Benway's preview and check out the pre-game notes for more on tonight or read stories from Greg Rajan and Brian Sandalow about the IceRays' 4-2 loss to the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees (15-5-3, 33 pts.) last night.

The Bucks' loss last night aside, how sweet are the colors in the picture that ran with my story? I'm going to try to get my photographer to give me more from that game so I can post them on here. Ten minutes to game time.

No comments: