Monday, July 28, 2008

A Re-Introduction

When I started working on this blog a little over six weeks ago, I made an introductory post.

At this point, quite a few of you have discovered the blog already, and the new LMT site will be up and running in a matter of hours...so 59 posts later, I am going to re-introduce it on a page that will be easier to access right now.

This is your official Laredo Morning Times Bucks blog, and, as the LMT Bucks beat writer, I will be the main contributor. Please feel free to contact me any time through this blog or at lmtbucks@gmail.com, jlindsay@lmtonline.com or (956)728-2576.

As you can see, there are already plenty of posts to keep you busy for a little while, and I will continue to update as frequently as there are things to talk about. Once the season begins, I plan to post quotes following morning skates, live blog during games and pretty much flood this site with posts.

Just to catch up with a few important dates in the Bucks' future, the annual open house will be held Saturday, Aug. 23, training camp opens Monday, Oct. 6, and the home and regular season opener will be played Friday, Oct. 17, against the Rocky Mountain Rage.

I am counting down the days until the season begins (70 until training camp; 82 until the season opener), and I very much look forward to my second year writing about the team. I hope to keep you as informed as humanly (and electronically) possible, and I hope that you enjoy this new aspect of LMT Bucks coverage.

And now, the links:


Laredo Bucks


Central Hockey League


Poinstreak CHL Stats


Brian Sandalow's Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees Blog for The Monitor


Greg Rajan's Corpus Christi IceRays Blog for the Corpus Christi Caller-Times


Rio Broadcaster Rich Bocchini's Killer Bees Blog



Adam Dunivan's Colorado Eagles Blog for the Loveland Reporter-Herald


In closing, I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who visits this page for your interest. Truly, do not hesitate to comment or contact me at any time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J.
Great to finally have a blog with what should be reliable info instead of speculation by fans (even well meaning ones).

Good luck with it! Like the new LMT online look.

RG

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to great things here. ChuckO