Friday, July 4, 2008

Gibb Story

Here's my story about Gibb in today's Times.

Of course, Ruskowski had nothing but good things to say about the young goaltender, but he did admit he would like someone more experienced to fill the team's primary goalie spot. However, that doesn't necessarily mean he is going after anyone who has already played in the CHL.

I know rumors have been flying about Dustin Traylen and John Ceci, especially now that Pro-8 has claimed to know Traylen will not return to Laredo for the upcoming season. I'm pretty sure that is true, but I'm also pretty sure there is no factual evidence to support that claim as of yet. As far as Ceci, I guess only time will tell, but Ruskowski liked the kid, and he had a few really big wins for the Bucks in the playoffs.

Of course, Ruskowski brought four goaltenders into training camp last season and only two made it out, so we'll see what happens...

No comments: