Thursday, June 12, 2008

An Introduction

I am very excited to say that the Laredo Morning Times is officially part of the Central Hockey League blogging community.

The main purposes of this blog will be to share breaking news, give live updates during games and publish information that doesn't make it into the paper. I will do my best to update on a daily basis during the season and as often as necessary throughout the summer.

For now, here's a link that should consistently take you to the most recent LMT Bucks stories and some links to other CHL blogs:


LMT Bucks Archive


Corpus Christi Caller-Times Rayz Blog by Greg Rajan


The Monitor's Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees Blog by Brian Sandalow


Bees Blog by RGV Broadcaster/Media Relations Director Rich Bocchini


Loveland Reporter-Herald Colorado Eagles Blog by Adam Dunivan


We hope to add photo galleries and other multimedia features through our website soon, and I look forward to keeping you posted on the Bucks' 2008-09 season through this blog. Please feel free to comment or contact me at lmtbucks@gmail.com or through my LMT contact information, which can be found at the end of my stories in the newspaper or by visiting this site.

No comments: