Friday, October 30, 2009

Some More Notes

Apparently I won't be able to leave the office as early as hoped, so I'll post a bit more before I go.

First of all, the league transactions page has been pretty busy today, and not just with the Bucks' activity.

The Texas Brahmas finally confirmed what we've known all week, that they have signed feisty winger and long-time Buck James Hiebert.

As far as releasing Nick Klaren yesterday, here's what Coach Ruskowski had to say:

“It wasn’t an easy decision for me. I liked Nick a lot. He could play forward and defense, he was very reliable, and he had good speed. I just think he needs one or two years of pro experience to get stronger before he can play for my team.”

Ruskowski also mentioned he was anxious to get Peter-James Corsi back on the ice so he could have another natural centerman instead of forcing natural winger Neil Trimm to center a line.

I guess that'll about do it for this post; I'll do a Game Day blog for tonight's matchup with the Amarillo Gorillas in a bit.

No comments: