Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Levasseur in Action

There's not much of Jean-Philippe Levassuer on YouTube, but I figured I'd check out some archived press images, and I found this HQ shot from an NHL preseason game in 2007:


















You can see the full image if you click on the one above. Levassaur was at camp and participated in a preseason game with the Ducks again this season, and you can read about that and some of his action with the Bakersfield Condors in articles found here.

I obviously haven't been able to see Levasseur in practice, as he just arrived this afternoon, but have any of you happened to catch him in one of his NHL preseason games or anything of the like?

The only YouTube I can find of Levasseur in action is one of him making a mistake in the game during which the photo above was taken:




Not really the best quality... but I guess we'll get to see him play soon enough.

No comments: