Monday, October 12, 2009

New Jerseys

The Bucks unveiled new jerseys (sweaters, if you're so inclined) at Friday night's preseason game, and I completely forgot to post photos until right now.


Sadly, it seems the Bucks did not take any pictures themselves, but here is a photo of the new road jersey courtesy of Bryan Benway's blog:

















Bryan got the photo from Bucks fan Bill Fisher, who posted it and several others in this CHL Forums thread.

He also got some nice captures of Justin Styffe's beating of Stacey Bauman, including my personal favorite:



During player introductions at today's media luncheon, Benway described Styffe as a "small guy" who fought a guy "five feet taller than him" on Saturday. I think Styffe blushed a little at that exaggerated remark, haha.

The guy thoroughly destroyed Bauman on Friday and said it was a lot of fun and he liked the crowd's reaction, but he admitted his fight against Steven Later on Saturday was decidedly less in his favor. He didn't give too many details but did say Later was much bigger than him - five inches, rather than five feet, according to Pointstreak. Did any of you see that fight by chance?

Meanwhile, I will try my best to get my hands on a photo of the new home jersey, which was modeled by Darryl Smith on Friday, as soon as possible. I don't think you could call either jersey a noticeable improvement on the old ones, but I guess the Bucks wanted to change things up.

No comments: