Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Press Conference

The Bucks will be holding another press conference this Thursday, this time on the 10th floor of the Laredo National Bank building downtown. You can get more information from the press release.

Adam Rivet, anyone?

Considering he was at the Booster Club's steak plate sale this weekend, he's obviously back in town, and I think they're saving the Jeff Bes announcement for a bit later, so Rivet is definitely my guess.

Anyway, here is my story about the Brett Hopfe and Jordan Pawelec signings in today's Times.

I wasn't able to talk to head coach/general manager Terry Ruskowski personally about the signings, but I'll be sure to get his thoughts on the team's most recently announced acquisitions when I see him on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiebert or Bes?