Saturday, September 27, 2008

Moving Right Along

Here is my story from today's Times, which focuses on the players who will not be returning for the upcoming season, specifically right wing James Hiebert, who will be moving on to the business world at the ripe old age of 26.

As I mentioned previously, I will try to post some leftover quotes from my recent interviews tomorrow (Sunday), when I will finally get a day off from high school football.

The Bucks will be announcing a few more rookie signings on Monday and Tuesday, then that should about do it, with training camp just nine days away.

You can see how all the teams in the league are shaping up here, and if you're interested, you can get a very in-depth look at the Northwest Division on Adam Dunivan's Colorado Eagles blog.

No comments: