Monday, September 29, 2008

One Week Away

As I was driving around this morning running some errands, it hit me that training camp begins one week from today. I don't know if all of you have gotten excited for the season yet, but I can't wait.

Now that everything is so close to starting up again, I was hoping to get some feedback from you about what you'd like to see on here during the season.

During home games, I will post whenever goals are scored or anything else truly notable happens. For road games, I'll do my best to update for scoring, but when I'm out on other assignments, that won't always be possible.

If there is anything specific you would like to see on here, especially as far as game updates or postgame content, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think what will help is that you make it easier to access the blog. The way it is now you need to have a word verification and other devices just to post a message in the blog. In the world we live in things should be made easier not harder.

I still enjoy reading your blog, I just wish it was less difficult to post a message.