Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not So Super

I'm not really in the mood to blog much right now, but you can read my story as well as Greg Rajan's take for more on last night's game. My apologies for the spelling errors in the photo cutlines; I wasn't at the office to check them.

Those of you who have become worried by the state of the team should know that Coach Ruskowski has been looking for better defensemen and trying to make trades since the start of the season. It's not that he doesn't want to bring new people in; he just can't find anyone that he can get for what he has to offer.

Unluckily for him, he lost another player to injury last night with four already out of the lineup. I'll have more on that after practice tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy the Super Bowl.

Today's NHL Scores: Capitals 7, Senators 3; Predators 2, Oilers 1; Bruins 3, Canadiens 1.

No comments: