Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Monday Night Hockey

Okay, there's actually not much hockey tonight, with only five games in the NHL and the CHL and AHL both off for the evening, but there are still some things to say.

I talked to Coach Ruskowski longer this morning than I had in weeks, which stinks for him as he was still in his skates at the time, and there is obviously some stuff that didn't make it into my story.

As I mentioned earlier, the practice today was short but still something he thought was necessary after all the time the team spent on its bus over the past few days. I'm going to have to ask tomorrow if they are driving to Colorado, too, this season. If so, yikes.

Anyway, I am somehow still at the office at 1:30 in the morning, so I should probably get going. I will post more tomorrow, including the link to my notebook and some leftover quotes.

Tonight's NHL Scores: Nashville Predators 2, Buffalo Sabres 0; Columbus Blue Jackets 3, Vancouver Canucks 2; Detroit Red Wings 2, Anaheim Ducks 1; Colorado Avalanche 6, Minnesota Wild 5; Toronto Maple Leafs 3, Los Angeles Kings 1.

No comments: