Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Game No. 21 - Bucks 6, Scorpions 1

I thoroughly apologize for the lack of live blogging during that game. Apparently my 5-year-old laptop decided to get back at me for not going out and buying its replacement this morning like I was supposed to do.

Meanwhile, the Bucks beat the Scorpions in pretty convincing fashion, with four power-play goals and each line scoring twice in the game. That improves their record to 16-5-0 (32 points) and extends their current winning streak to six games.

Additionally, they are now tied for first place in the Southern Conference with the Odessa Jackalopes (15-4-2, 32 pts.).

I'll blog a bit more about this game tomorrow, at least if I have time before leaving for Corpus, but for now I'll just say Coach Ruskowski was happy with everything in this game except the one thing that's been bugging him all season - physicality. Luckily, the Scorpions were more than a little lacking in that area, as well.

Other Scores: Eagles 3, Rush 2 (SO); Sundogs 5, Rage 4 (SO).

NHL Scores: Devils 4, Penguins 1 (UGH!); Rangers 3, Thrashers 2 (OT); Capitals 3, Bruins 1; Sabres 4, Lightning 2; Red Wings 4, Flames 3 (OT); Coyotes 5, Stars 3; Blackhawks 2, Senators 0; Ducks 4, Blues 2.

No comments: