Thursday, November 13, 2008

Make That Official

I have been refreshing the Pointstreak transactions page repeatedly, and it finally paid off with this:




So I guess that's that...and apparently it happened yesterday. I'll be calling Coach Ruskowski to get his thoughts on the acquisition, which kind of changes my plans for the story I'll have running in tomorrow's paper.

The Bucks have yet to release anything on this move, which has also not been officially announced by the Blazers. I'm not sure what they are getting out of this deal, but if it's more "future considerations," the Bucks sure owe them a lot.

UPDATE: Well, I am just confused. Bryan Benway just posted this on his blog, claiming that an expected player signing has been nixed...but also drawing attention to Oklahoma City. Well, at least I got proof this time.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Okay, and now it is official. Here is the Bucks' press release. For the record, I have not been watching Pointstreak all day.

1 comment: