Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Can't Help Myself...

If there were video footage (other than in KLDO's archives) of the Bucks getting each other with shaving cream this season, I would post it on here. Because there is not, I'll post this clip of Tyler Kennedy last night instead.



I agree with the guys at the Pensblog; Dan Potash was so in on that. Just for the record, I have refused to help the guys who wanted me to help them out in similar stunts, haha.

Kennedy had a great game last night and was quite a good sport about finishing the interview after the whole shaving cream thing.

As of yet, I have not seen enough of Dany Sabourin's shootout save to decide if the Pens should have won when they did or not, but I'll take it. Especially if Sid really has a broken rib...

Oh, right; I forgot to mention the fact that there are games today, too.

In the only CHL game, the Texas Brahmas defeated the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs 3-2...then they did this:




Guess we'll see if Coach Ruskowski was right about Fuller having what it takes to be successful in another system.

UPDATE: Admittedly, I have too much time on my hands for approximately one hour per week...the one between Sunday afternoon NFL games and the "Football Night in America" game. Also known as now. So, here are some more videos, both with major "ouch" about them, though in very different ways...





Oh, Marty Turco.

Today in the NHL, the Atlanta Thrashers defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 5-2 earlier this afternoon.

Other Games: Chicago Blackhawks 6, Calgary Flames 1; Edmonton Oilers 2, New Jersey Devils 1; Florida Panthers 3, Anaheim Ducks 1; Phoenix Coyotes 4, San Jose Sharks 2.

No comments: