Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Some Videos

Bucks player/assistant Coach Jeff Bes was interviewed for a broadcast on CBC on Tuesday night to talk about the IIHF World Junior Championships.

The United States defeated Canada 6-5 in overtime in the gold medal game last night, which was not the case in 1993, when Bes was a member of the Canadian team that defeated Sweden for gold.

I'm a bit perplexed as to why this wasn't announced prior to the broadcast, but you can see his interview starting at 24:30 of the video here.

It's about a four-minute interview, and Bes talks about playing in Laredo in addition to his experiences winning a gold medal for Canada.

Bes is also the star of a commercial for the CHL All-Star Game that you can view here if you have a Facebook account.

I wouldn't be myself if I didn't point out that the subtitle should say "you're," not "your."

Sorry I can't embed those videos, but maybe if the All-Star commercial makes it to YouTube, I'll be able to do so then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

any news on an old player coming back???

Joy Lindsay said...

Coach Ruskowski is trying to bring in a player who played for the team once before, but not the person whose name has been dropped lately, and nothing is definite yet. I'll update on that as soon as I can.

A said...

I'm thinking it's not going to be Hans Benson or Heibert so can it be Serge Dube?