Saturday, January 2, 2010

Game Day No. 30

The Bucks (13-10-6, 32 points) are at the Allen Events Center tonight to take on the Allen Americans (21-7-2, 44 points) while looking for their first win in seven games and first ever over the expansion Americans.

As noted yesterday, two non-IR guys are out for this one in the form of defenseman/alternate captain Mike Looby and forward Curtis Billsten.

Rookie netminder Pier-Olivier Pelletier is expected to make his second start for the Bucks.

You can read more about the game, the first of two in less than 24 hours, in my preview, Bryan Benway's preview and the Pointstreak pre-game notes.

I haven't been able to get the audio feed to work on my MacBook for the past few road games, but I'll try again tonight because it's a lot easier to live blog when I know more than what Pointstreak tells me.

If that doesn't work, I'll still blog, but just goals and penalties and whatnot.

As usual, you can follow the game on Pointstreak or watch on CHL-TV or listen on Imagen 94.1 FM for more in-depth coverage.

No comments: