Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trimm to the IR

I guess no one will need to be cut when Igor Agarunov comes off the injured reserve later this week, as Neil Trimm has been placed on the 14-day IR in his place.

That's a shame for Trimm, who seemed to be finding his groove as a strong forechecker and played a big role in the Bucks' first goal in their 3-2 shootout win over the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees on Sunday.

Speaking of that win, you can read more about it in my story from Monday's Times or Bryan Benway's recap.

I'll try to get back on here later to post some leftover quotes and notes from that game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

update us on how the team practiced today!!! Bryan said the team was being lazy today??? WHAT THE HELL DO THEY NOT KNOW THEY ARE PLAYING ODDESSA AND TEXAS THIS WEEKEND ??? COME ON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy Lindsay said...

Sorry, busy day; I will post about this morning's practice as soon as I can. The players' attitude today did definitely get under Coach Ruskowski's skin, though, and I spoke to him and team captain Adam Rivet about the situation.