Friday, June 13, 2008

CHL Summer Meetings

The CHL's summer meetings began Thursday in Phoenix, with a variety of hot topics on the agenda. Bucks owner Glenn Hart was nice enough to take some time to talk me on Wednesday for this story, which details some of the league's plans for the conference and his take on the way things will affect the Bucks.

Today's events will be highlighted by the expansion draft for the Rapid City Rush, and I'll be sure to update you if any 2007-08 Bucks are drafted. If not, I will post the full results of the draft late tonight.

Whenever anything is decided regarding division realignment and the news players' association, I will post the news here. I'll be following up with Mr. Hart on Monday and talking to Coach Ruskowski, who is not attending the meetings this year, on Tuesday to find out their thoughts on any decisions made this weekend.

No comments: