Saturday, March 27, 2010

Semifinal Game 2 - Americans 3, Bucks 2

This is going to be brief because I've been working all day with a fever of about 105, but despite scoring first in Allen for the first time this season (and technically ever), the Bucks could not get past the Americans in Game 2 tonight, as they suffered a 3-2 loss.

The Bucks now return to Laredo with their series tied 1-1 and three straight home games to be played.

Todd Griffith and Ryan Lehr had the Bucks' goals tonight, while Pier-Olivier Pelletier stopped 21 of 24 shots faced to suffer the loss in net.

You can read more about tonight's loss in Bryan Benway's press release.

In the other Southern Conference Semifinal series, the Texas Brahmas jumped out to a 2-0 lead over the Odessa Jackalopes with a 3-2 overtime win tonight.

I likely won't be able to post anything tomorrow, not that there will be much to post, but I will be at practice on Monday to report on any news that comes up by then.

Brent Cullaton will be heading to Laredo this week, but I'm not sure if he'll make it by Monday's practice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was cully at practice?

Joy Lindsay said...

I'm sorry, but at the insistence of everyone I know, I've been in a doctor's office all day instead of making it to practice. I'll check Bryan Benway's blog later to see if he mentions whether or not Cullaton was there.