Saturday, March 28, 2009

Semifinal Game Day No. 2

Don't forget about the Bucks' watch party at Rudy's BBQ tonight. In spite of my aversion to barbeque, I would be there if I could...but I'm on desk alone tonight, so that's not happening.

In case you missed last night's 3-2 overtime win, here's Bryan Benway's recap and the Odessa American story about the game. Bryan also had a preview for tonight's game. And, as always, you can check out the Pointstreak pre-game notes for more.

Tonight's other game pits the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees against Southeast Division champion Texas Brahmas at the NYTEX Centre in North Richland Hills in the other Southern Conference Semifinal Series.

I'll update on the Bucks game as it's happening, but I'll be distracted by my BU hockey game (which seems to be more of a massacre than anything else) for the first period and busy for the rest of the night, so it'll probably just be the basic stuff.

Puck drops in 50 minutes...or so.

No comments: