Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Game Day No. 55

The Bucks will host the Corpus Christi IceRays in a couple of hours in their second chance to clinch a playoff spot for this season.

My notebook for this week talks about tonight's game and a couple of other topics. You can read more about it in Bryan Benway's preview, the Caller-Times' Gameday and the Pointstreak pre-game notes.

I also had a story in Tuesday's Times about the Bucks being awarded the 2010 All-Star Game.

They'll be holding a press conference eventually to let the public in on everything, and I think a lot of you will be pleasantly surprised. Duane Lewis was certainly quite taken with the ideas the Bucks put forward.

Sorry I've fallen a bit behind in blogging, but as you may have noticed, this is the time of year when about 20 different prep sports converge and make our lives much more difficult.

I'll still be live blogging the game tonight, though, so I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have nothing to apologize for Joy. Your blog is great just the way it is. Keep up the good work!