Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick Update

Darryl Smith and Serge Dube both sat out practice this morning, and both are question marks for tomorrow night.

I didn't see Dube around, but Smith said he hopes to play and thinks it's a possibility.

Coach Ruskowski said both players' status for tomorrow, as well as tomorrow night's goaltender, will be decided after the morning skate tomorrow.

In case you hadn't heard yet, the Bucks will be hosting a "White Out" for Game 6 tomorrow night.

I think those of you who have been following this team for a while understand how big tomorrow night is, and I can tell you for a fact that Ruskowski and the players would greatly appreciate your support.

Meanwhile, happy Opening Day (Part 2)! I'll be back later.

1 comment:

RGallegos said...

All I have to say is remember 2003-2004 President's Cup team was down 3-1. There are enough members of that team who are on the team now that remember what it will take to come back.