Saturday, April 11, 2009

National Champs!

I'm sorry, but I am in no state to type up leftover quotes after watching this. If you heard me scream when Nick Bonino tied the game with 17.4 seconds to play, I apologize.

Oh, and congrats to Matt Gilroy on the Hobey Baker win. Kid has a great story.

I'm sure you can guess how I feel about the NHL award that was locked up tonight. Beautiful day!

UPDATE: In news slightly more relevant to this blog, the Texas Brahmas beat the Odessa Jackalopes 4-1 tonight to tie the Southern Conference Finals at one game apiece. The Jacks won the series opener 3-1 last night. Oh, and it appears the Houston Aeros have signed Sebastien Centomo to a professional tryout with their postseason looming. Interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy, who's the guy that we were gonna get from the NCAA for the playoffs?

Anonymous said...

who cares