Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not Tonight

Up until a few minutes ago, Pointstreak said there was a game between the Bucks and the Odessa Jackalopes tonight. I assume we all know that is not the case, and I guess whoever took that down got the memo, too.

I went to the LEC early this morning to catch up with Coach Ruskowski and talk to him for my season review story, which will run in tomorrow's Times. I had a lot of plans for the story, but they were changed a bit to make it short due to some spacial concerns. Those of you who get the print version will know what I mean when you see it tomorrow morning.

Due to that fact, I have some leftover quotes about this season and offseason expectations, but I'm going to watch my alma mater on ESPN2 tonight instead of typing them up. I have off tomorrow, but expect them by Saturday at the latest.

And, because I had kinda let it slip my mind, I figure I may as well remind you that the Bucks owe players to the Oklahoma City Blazers and Rocky Mountain Rage for trades during the regular season. That stuff should be addressed soon and is one thing Ruskowski will be discussing with the players during exit meetings this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standish never showed up. Do we still owe them a player or did I forget someone else?

JM said...

BU made a good comeback last night. It was a good game.

Joy Lindsay said...

Anonymous, the Bucks also got Erick Lizon and Jaye Judd from the Blazers for future considerations.

Anonymous said...

Ah ok thanks......I guess we gotton the wrong end of that deal too.