Friday, February 5, 2010

Game Day No. 43

It's been a very busy day around the office, so I haven't had time to type up Coach Ruskowski's quotes from last night, but I'll post them as soon as I can.

Until then, you can read more about last night's 3-2 shootout loss to the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees in my story and Bryan Benway's press release.

The Bucks (19-15-8, 46 points) are now only two points ahead of the Killer Bees (19-18-6, 44 points), who they face again tonight, and the Corpus Christi IceRays (19-19-6, 44 points) for the fourth spot in the Southern Conference standings.

I'll leave tonight's live blogging to Brian Sandalow, and you can read more about the matchup in Benway's preview and the Pointstreak pre-game notes.

You can also watch the game on CHL-TV or listen on Imagen 94.1. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:35 p.m.

No comments: