Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ford Is Back

Ryan Ford is still in Laredo, practiced today and will re-sign with the Bucks as soon as he clears waivers.

Seems the team is now far enough below the salary cap to carry 19 players, and Ford displayed some traits Coach Ruskowski liked enough to keep him around.

Jeff Bes and Paul Elliott did not practice today to rest some nagging injuries.

I'll post more, with some quotes, later.

UPDATE: Seems everything went through already, as the Bucks have announced Ford's re-signing. Also noted in that press release is the fact that forward Mark O'Leary has been moved from the 14-day injured reserve to the 30-day IR. This is no surprise considering the fact that he's still in a cast and on crutches.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea what happen to CHL forum.

Anonymous said...

Guessing nothing interesting to report

Joy Lindsay said...

Seems the CHL Forums are back, but on a new server and with all previous posts deleted.

As far as things to report, the only real news out of practice was what I posted earlier, but I will update with more as soon as I have time. Tonight was one of the busiest nights we've had in a while with softball starting up and both boys' and girls' basketball and boys' and girls' soccer still playing, so I could not get around to blogging at all.

Marine in Okinawa said...

Unrelated to hockey but...I know that tennis isn't a big sport, but is there a reason that it is almost never ever covered on the lmt? I see the SA-Express and they cover a lot of their HS tennis. The only thing I ever see is a picture of a tournament, once in a blue moon. I used to play tennis in high school and follow the sport a lot, and it just bothers me that it is so rarely covered. I think that if it was covered more, the interest in the sport would go up tremendously in Laredo. Well just my opinion on that...GO BUCKS GO!!!

Anonymous said...

Is chlforums still found under the same Internet adrdress, chlforums.com? Can't find website. :-(

Loco said...

CHL Forums is back with a new look

www.chlforums.com