Monday, June 15, 2009

Many Apologies

As those of you who remember my favorite NHL team might have realized, I've been a bit preoccupied the past couple months. Blogging is usually something I do on my own time, not on the clock, so the Stanley Cup playoffs took away from the time I devoted to it.

Hopefully, I did not miss too much, but I will be updating on everything Bucks-related that has been announced in my mega stress-out phase during the upcoming days.

From an objective standpoint, the playoffs were a lot of fun to watch, and the Finals did not disappoint in the least (other than Game 5).

From a crazed fan standpoint, I have bitten off all my nails, broken a pair of shoes, written on my clothing with a Sharpie (Just like this guy.), frightened nearly everyone I know... and Friday ranks up there as one of the greatest nights of my life in spite of the fact that I had absolutely zero fellow fans to celebrate with (And the fact that Sid gave me quite a scare).

Meanwhile, the parade was today, and so I officially have nothing Penguins-related to stress/obsess over for a little while now...

Just wanted to make a quick note about all of that and assure you that I will eventual return to the blogging pace that I had throughout the Bucks' season.

I'm sure there are those of you out there who were unhappy with the results of the Finals or who are taking the Kris Draper/Henrik Zetterberg approach to Sidney Crosby unintentionally not shaking hands with several Red Wings, but I have to share this picture:
























The looks on their faces really made my world a better place, but I don't want to overload you, so I'll just share Sid's. I'm really starting to think he's going to follow the Cup when the other players take it because he never wants to let it out of his sight, haha.

Hope you're all enjoying your summers; check back for more tomorrow.

Oh, and this video (And every one CBC made for the playoffs) is worth watching if you have the time:


1 comment:

Jorge M. said...

Awesome video Joy, it gave me goose bumps.

Definitely playoffs with a lot of surprises, great moments and a sweet ending. Hope the Stars can join the party next season.