Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Evansville Joins New CHL

A few weeks after announcing the participating teams for the 2010-11 season, the Central and International Hockey Leagues revealed yesterday that the Evansville IceMen will also be a part of their merger.

The IceMen are the 18th team announced for the 2010-11 campaign.

With that bit of CHL news, I leave you in the hands of the league's other beat writers, whose blogs you can follow at the following locations:

Adam Dunivan on the Colorado Eagles

Brian Sandalow on the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees

Justin Cohn on the Fort Wayne Komets

Sorry for any the list is missing; I need to get home and finish packing.

Thanks for your kind words about my departure, and thanks to all of you who have read my blog, whether it was a regular thing for you or not.

I don't know if this blog will stay alive, as most other LMT blogs moved to Word Press recently, but hopefully there will be a blog about the Bucks for the upcoming campaign.

And if I get back into hockey writing, I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks again!

1 comment:

Jorge M. said...

Joy,

I don't know if you still have access to the blog. With so much work after the vacations I didn't have time to come by the blog and wish you the best on your new endeavours.

Thanks for three seasons of fantastic Bucks coverage. Don't forget about your friends from the deep south!