Saturday, April 10, 2010

Playoff Update

Both of tonight's conference final games went into overtime, with the Odessa Jackalopes collecting a 3-2 win over the Allen Americans to tie their series and the Rapid City Rush getting a 5-4 win over the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs to jump out to a 1-0 lead.

Just out of curiosity, do those of you who are Bucks fans still follow the CHL playoffs once the Bucks are out, or do you move on to something else or start waiting for next season?

As far as the Bucks go, my "season recap" in tomorrow's paper isn't quite as in-depth as I was hoping it could be due to spacial limitations, but I did try to touch on the team's thoughts on the season as a whole, why they lost in the playoffs and some of what will be needed next season.

Obviously, there was a lot more to say, but print isn't always the place for excessive amounts of information.

I will post all of the quotes from my final interviews on here by some point Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be checking the league news and playoff scores, but not as often as when the Bucks are playing. Personally, it doesn't matter to me who wins once the Bucks are done. But that's just me, one fan. However, I'll still be reading your blog and posting on the CHL forums. Thanks for all your hard work Joy.

Anonymous said...

I check your blog and Benway's even
after the season ends.

Anonymous said...

I still keep up with who scored in the other playoff games going on right now. In your opinion what do you think the bucks need to bring in to be a better team?