Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vacation Time

I have been a lot busier the past few days than anticipated, but I wanted to give you all a heads up that I am leaving town tomorrow, won't be back until July 12... and don't really plan on blogging in the meanwhile.

Bryan Benway is also out of town, so there shouldn't be too much Bucks' news to report, and this'll be the first time I see my family in nearly a year, so I think they deserve my attention.

I promise I will get around to typing up leftover Ruskowski quotes when I get back, and I'll be blogging much more consistently after that as signings and everything else pick up.

Hope you're having a nice summer; stay safe on the fourth and enjoy the next couple weeks.

1 comment:

Marine in Okinawa said...

Have fun on your vacation and stay safe. GO BUCKS GO!