Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's All Over

Sorry that I haven't posted in ages, but now seems as good a time as any considering the Texas Brahmas won the President's Cup Finals last night.

The Brahmas defeated the Colorado Eagles by a series score of 4-1 to earn their first league champsionship.

Last night's deciding game was a 6-2 win for the Brahmas, whose only loss of the series came in overtime in Game 2.

You can read anything and everything about the CHL champs on Robert Keith's Texas Brahmas Insider Blog, while Adam Dunivan offers plenty of information about the Eagles.

I think this is the most Google news results I've ever gotten searching for something CHL-related.

But anyway, I guess if the Bucks can take solace in anything from this season it's the fact that the team that dethroned them from atop the Southeast Division turned out to be the best team in the league.

Speaking of the Bucks, they announced on Tuesday that their season ticket holder prices will not be changing for the 2009-10 season, which I'm sure was welcome news for some of you.

The only other CHL news of late has been the naming of the franchise in Allen, which will be the Allen Americans.

Sorry again about the lack of posts lately; I'll probably start talking about the NHL playoffs a bit more eventually now that I'll actually be in the office consistently again.

1 comment:

Robert Keith said...

I finally have a picture like yours on my blog title page!

Here is the link to eBay Laredo is selling their 08-09 jerseys here:

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZlaredoQ20bucksQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

Robert Keith
Texas Brahmas Insider